• Original Programming and Live Content From DAZN Featuring Canelo Alvarez, Sergey Kovalev, Anthony Joshua, Andy Ruiz, Logan Paul and KSI Will Be Available to Pluto TV’s Millions of Viewers as part of the “It’s Fight Season on DAZN” campaign
NEW YORK, Oct. 24, 2019 – DAZN, the largest global sports streaming service, is partnering with Pluto TV, the leading free television streaming service in the U.S., to deliver “DAZN Fight Zone” to all Pluto TV viewers beginning today, Oct. 24.
“DAZN Fight Zone” on Pluto TV is a three-hour weekly programming block which features content from some of the biggest matchups in combat sports including archived classic fights, DAZN-produced original shows and programming specials like 40 DAYS: CANELO VS. KOVALEV which is executive produced by LeBron James, Maverick Carter and Carlos Vela. In addition to “DAZN Fight Zone”, Pluto TV will program fight week events from the open workouts to press conferences to the weigh-ins on the Pluto TV channel – FIGHT.
“By partnering with Pluto TV, we’re able to put DAZN content in front of the paywall which allows us to grow our brand and drive people to our key upcoming events,” said Joseph Markowski, DAZN EVP, North America. “This fall, DAZN has the best schedule in boxing and we’ll be looking to send that message across as many channels as possible.”
The Pluto TV deal puts DAZN content in front of Pluto TV’s digitally savvy audience of 18 million monthly active users.
“Pluto TV is proud to expand on our sports offerings through this partnership with DAZN,” says Jeff Shultz, Chief Business Officer at Pluto TV. “We have seen the demand for high-quality sports content grow over the years, and DAZN’s premier matchups in combat sports deliver to the standard expected from our audience.”
The launch coincides with DAZN’s blockbuster fall boxing schedule. “Fight Season on DAZN” features:
● Oct. 26 – Regis Prograis vs. Josh Taylor– WBA, IBF Super Lightweight Championship
● Nov. 2 – Canelo Alvarez vs. Sergey Kovalev – WBO Light Heavyweight Championship
● Nov. 7 – Naoya Inoue vs. Nonito Donaire– WBA, IBF Bantamweight Championship
● Nov. 9 – KSI vs. Logan Paul II
● Dec. 7 – Andy Ruiz vs. Anthony Joshua II – WBA, WBO, IBF Heavyweight World Championship
On Pluto TV, DAZN programming is free-to-watch. Separately, DAZN is available for a $99.99 annual pass or with a monthly subscription of $19.99.